2007-2008: 24,797 visits
2008-2009: 38,626 visits
2009-2010: 45,394 visits
2010-2011: 87,487 visits
Incoming links: NYTimes News Blog Guardian News Blog Kyiv Post Global Voices
What else is there? To me, blogging felt like putting Ukraine on the map. In my own way. On my own time.
And what a time it was! Planting all those red dots in places like the
- White House, State Department, House of Representatives/Senate
- Parliament of Canada, Privy Council Office of Canada
- European Commission, European Parliament
- UK Parliament
- CIA, FBI, DHS, DOD, NATO, NORAD, NASA
- BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, AFP, Fox News, Al Jazeera, RFERL, VOA
- World Bank, IFC, IMF
- Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia, MIT, Duke, Oxford, Cambridge
- North Korea
Not to mention the world’s biggest banks and corporations (another 3K visits).
My YouTube account: 2,522,000 upload views since 2007, of which Gaddafi's 2008 visit to Kyiv has fetched 1,368,000. (I used to upload and translate rafts of news reports back then.)
As you can see, I tweet from time to time, but I don’t blog as much as I used to. Blogging doesn’t pay. Working out does. I lost about 90 pounds last year. Despite all the mess in my country, I feel and look better than ever before.