Share |

Monday, April 18, 2011

Highway Cop Kills Teen Cyclist, Gets Promoted

Catch him if you can.



A reporter tries to reach the cop for comment, and guess what? The cop's moving in the fast lane!

Which finally justifies the $100K we paid for this Ukraine brand.




Outpaced and outraged, the reporter goes all the way to the oblast top brass. Only then does Maj. Voloven become more cooperative.


Maj. Voloven:
I have the right to have no contact with you
whatsoever, right?
Reporter: And that includes running away?

Voloven:
Running away?

Reporter:
You were running, weren’t you?


Voloven:
Well, I didn’t want to talk to you.

Reporter:
Do you feel guilty?


Voloven:
Well, yes, in the sense that I could not have prevented this situation, I take full blame for failing to react in this situation.


Teen’s mother:
What did you kill my child for?

Voloven:
Well, you do realize that...


Mother: Look me in eye! What did you kill my child for?
Voloven:
I’m sorry, I didn’t do it on purpose, right?


Mother:
Then why are you, a major of the police, running from justice and providing false testimony?

Voloven:
I...

Mother:
You know I’m telling the truth. It happened right before my eyes.

What can I say? Another success story.

It's got character. It takes character to evade “the justice of the law and the inevitability of punishment” Yanukovych talked about last week.


Sources:

http://censor.net.ua/ru/video_news/view/164138/gaishnika_kotoryyi_sbil_nasmert_podrostka_na_velosipede_ne_posadili_a_povysili_v_zvanii_video http://ictv.ua
http://brandukraine.org/i/

No comments: