Share |

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yanukovych Fans Wax Poetic

Ukraine’s got talent!

Woman: We’re now protecting the Verkhovna Rada, the rightful government elected by the people, and we won’t let...
Man [in surzhyk]:
We love Yanukovych — always have, always will!

Yanukoveech, you’re my pride.
I am always by your side!


Woman:
And no one will sever our ties to the Russian people. We are one whole: Ukrainians and Russians. And no one... And they’re against the Russians! They’re for America!

Man:
They’re selling out Ukraine!

Maybe the Japanese and Koreans are one whole too?

Video uploaded from: http://censor.net.ua/go/offer/ResourceID/158505.html
Original source: http://inter.ua

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be evil, but they don't seem to be your intellectual layer (hopefully).

Taras said...

I just wanted to say they sound like comedians. I didn’t mean to sound elitist.

Being a fan of Yanukovych or Tymoshenko leaves little room for thinking. I know that from experience:)